Ruy López Nussa
- He was born on Mexico City in 1957
- He studies in Havana, Cuba.
- He starts to work as percussion professor in 1977
- More than 40 years of experience
- He takes a degree in Music, specialized in Percussion
- He has been working as a drummer with many high-level bands and musicians: Beatriz Marquez, Pedro Luis Ferrer, Santiago Feliú, Yusa, Estado de Ánimo, Ramón Valle, José María Vitier, Ernán López-Nussa, Roberto Fonseca, Elmer Ferrer, Yasek Manzano, between many others.
- In 2009, he creates his own band, La Academia, based on his book, “Ritmos de Cuba”, in which he mixes concerts with the academic side.
- Music and professor par excellence.
- His musical work was registered in his last audio-visual work
This course is aimed at all music lovers in general. When you love music, no matter the genre, it is always interesting and enriching to learn something new.
It is a course consisting of 12 lessons in the form of a video and is also supported by music audios and sheet music. You will learn to play Cuban and Afro-Cuban rhythms on the drums.
This post is also available in: Spanish